Wednesday 23 March 2011

What do I do now?


So... I've done the two windows in the dining room and I'm happy with the way they look.


I could do what I promised to do a put the window I removed from the dining room into the bedroom, but really I'm looking for something a bit more challenging.


I still have to do the office windows (my office; the SMALL one that comes off the dining room) and I've worked out a formal sort of lozenge design with a nice coloured diamond but I haven't worked out what colour the diamond should be yet.


So... I'm casting about, looking for a small, skilful project that won't take too long but might stretch me a bit.


My eyes lit on the front door with its poky little bottle glass puntil window. (I hate them anyway) and I thought "that's it!"

I wanted a design that would be intricate and colourful...


so I dug something out of a victorian design book.


I think it's supposed to be about a metre high so it makes the cutting for this particular window which is A4 size (approx) very intricate. We'll see how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment