Friday 16 January 2009

Reasons to be cheerful, Part 3 (a)

Every time I pass these logs I get a warm feeling (funny thing about logs; they warm you 3 times: i. when you collect the wood; ii. when you cut them and stack them, and iii. when you burn them). This isn't, of course all of them; only about half. I still have plenty to stack.


- I have a similar theory about Bobby's curries... but I think we ought to leave that for another time.

This may not look like much, but if you go back down the blog to 12 October 2008, these are the bulbs I put in where I cleared up around the Stipa Gigantea. Without looking at the diary, I think they're fritillaries, but we'll soon see.
In some of the pots, the bulbs that haven't been eaten by the squirrels are also showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment