Monday 18 August 2008

Got to start somewhere

I've started this blog because I want to make the point that not all English villages are of the Suffolk or Cotswold variety. I live in a small hamlet attached to one of the largest villages in England (possibly in Europe). It is surrounded by other villages whose roots are in quarrying and small industry as well as farming.

This is just a small beginning. I'm hoping to learn lots more about blogging and also about my own village and its surroundings. More soon

1 comment:

  1. hello, Jim,
    i am Ross's student doing blog research as my dissertation (yes! i am writing now...)
    very nice to see you start blogging.:) i am always very interested in reading the nature diary you write in the NEWS and JOBS UPDATE. Are you a bird watcher? i am...mei :D

    ReplyDelete